Natalie is a wonderful scholar-practitioner; she is able to connect the dots between theory and practice. Her remarkable, diverse background allows her to be a unique contributor to the new global, interdisciplinary world that is rapidly emerging.
Steve Wilcox, President, Design Science
Natalie is a superb facilitator! She is a great listener and helps your group to land on new insights at the end of a workshop.
Grace Killelea, President, Half the Sky
Natalie is a dynamic and engaging speaker who makes design thinking principles accessible!
Rosalyn McPherson, President, The Roz Group
- Check out Natalie Nixon’s talks at the European Innovation Academy: Fashion Thinking Fast Paper Prototyping Leading with Design ThinkingRead More »
- June 2015 “The Nudge Imperative-Why it is Critical to Follow your Heart”An independently hosted TedX talk at George School.Read More »
- “What We can Learn from the Dance Choreographer”Read More »
- In October 2015 , at the Mayo Clinic’s Transform conference, Natalie spoke to an audience of physicians, public policy makers, health administrators and citizens about the role of creativity in …Read More »
- Natalie was invited to give 3 talks at The European Innovation Academy, a 3 week program in Nice, France involving university students from around the world paired with start up entrepreneurs from …Read More »