Natalie is a wonderful scholar-practitioner; she is able to connect the dots between theory and practice. Her remarkable, diverse background allows her to be a unique contributor to the new global, interdisciplinary world that is rapidly emerging.
Rosalyn McPherson, PRESIDENT, THE ROZ GROUP
Natalie is a superb facilitator! She is a great listener and helps your group to land on new insights at the end of a workshop.
Grace Killelea, President, Half the Sky
We are always looking for a rockstar keynote speaker to inspire and inform…Dr. Natalie Nixon had us all on the edge of our seats for her entire presentation! …My attendees absolutely loved her work across a multidisciplinary set of insights and anecdotes…punctuated with references to both her research and to hyper-relevant themes.
It was inspiring, but not cliche.
It was fun, but not trite.
It was academic, but not condescending.
It was informative, but not a lecture.
Nigel Prentice, Program Director, IBM Design
- “Light bends differently underwater. The speed of sound moves faster than in the air. When the body is submerged, the eyes lose their focus — hearing becomes muffled and spatial …Read More »
- Check out Natalie Nixon’s talks at the European Innovation Academy: Fashion Thinking Fast Paper Prototyping Leading with Design ThinkingRead More »
- June 2015 “The Nudge Imperative-Why it is Critical to Follow your Heart”An independently hosted TedX talk at George School.Read More »
- “What We can Learn from the Dance Choreographer”Read More »
- In October 2015 , at the Mayo Clinic’s Transform conference, Natalie spoke to an audience of physicians, public policy makers, health administrators and citizens about the role of creativity in …Read More »